Our work in the field of industrial automation includes
- Design and installation of automation and control system,
- Design and implementation of machine safety systems,
- Prefabrication of control cabinets,
- Programming PLCs (Siemens, Allan Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider, Pilz), Read more…
- Process visualisation (HMI, SCADA, Siemens WinCC, Wonderware InTouch, Copadata Zenon, Proface, Promotic),
- Reporting of production results,
- Transmission and data acquisition systems,
- Construction of industrial distributed systems, LAN and WAN,
- Construction of wired and wireless transmission systems (radiomodems, GSM/GPRS),
- Integration of automation systems with company management systems,
- Production of non-standard IT software for the industry,
- Construction of communication systems between controllers and field equipmen
We have extensive experience in programming and servicing automation systems based on programmable industrial PLCs, industrial computers and HMI panels.
We specialize in systems of leading companies such as
- Allan Bradley
We have extensive know-how in industrial PLCs and software in LAD, STL and GRAPH and other languages.
The PLC programs developed by us are written with consideration:
- process visualisation applications (HMI, SCADA)
- error and alarm diagnostics
- reporting on production results.
In our applications we use the control system of Simens, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider, Pilz
We provide a HMI operator panels and visualizations, both keyboard and touch screens, in text and graphic form. We offer the operator panels for top manufacturers such as Simens, ProFace, Beckhoff or Omron.
We provide applications in such systems as Siemens WinCC, Wonderware Intouche, Copadata Zenon, Proface, Promotic.
Our visualizations proven measurable advantages:
- Full functionality via WWW, preview and online control (control from any place on earth, possibility to run applications on a mobile phone).
- Alarm system (e-mail or SMS notifications)
- Redundancy (different solutions – depending on the needs, redundancy may include a database server, a web server or individual system elements)
- Data archiving in SQL database (allows for an extensive analysis system and data security)
- Multilingual applications (smooth change of language versions of the whole system)
- Reports directly on visualization and in various formats: xls, rtf, html, csv, xml
- Charts and trends (possibility to observe processes online or review historical data)
- Extensive application access control (IP address filtering, encrypted connections, different access levels for different users)
- Openness of the system, possibility to collect data directly from devices
- Advanced graphic interface
INVELOGIC - INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION, MACHINERY DESIGN, MACHINERY SAFETY
+48 690 908 227